Solomonjones.com owns the content on this Web site. It is copyrighted in that name. We’ve created this page to help us strike the appropriate balance between getting our content widely distributed and shared around the web while also protecting our intellectual property rights. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Without our consent, you are able to do the following:
- Link to our site or any specific post on our site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words from any of our posts on any other site, provided you link back to our original post.
- Print our posts and/or photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print our posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2014, Solomonjones.com. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.solomonjones1.com.”
- Utilize the images associated with our blog articles to accompany content associated with the 4 previous points mentioned above. In other words, you are OK, if you use our images alongside an excerpt, in a company newsletter along with the article, etc.
With our expressed written consent you may do the following:
- Use this content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of our content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon our works. This includes but is not limited to articles, images, video, podcasts and radio shows.
- Use our images on your blog or website unless you are linking it to an article on this site.
RE-POSTING AND TRANSLATION RIGHTS
We do not permit the re-posting of our posts in their entirety. This is because Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content. It often can’t tell which site hosts the original, so we risk getting penalized ourselves for granting permission.
In addition, this content was created specifically for this website. It’s unfair to us for you get free content from our site for use on your site without us recieving any form of compensation (linkbacks, money, etc.). It’s illegal, given that it is protected by copyright.
Finally, we don’t allow the translation and publication of our work in other languages.
Failure to comply with these guidelines is punishable by law.
Please email us.